If you let your Bengal cat outside, or if she likes to sneak out from time to time, getting a cat collar with an ID tag is an excellent idea.
While it’s highly unlikely that someone will confuse a Bengal with a stray cat, you should be aware that collared and uncollared pets are treated differently. Furthermore, a cat that gets lost without a collar is going to be a lot harder to reunite with its owner.
So, if your feline likes to roam, the only way you can keep her safe and sound is by getting one of the best Bengal cat collars!
Bengal cats can go outside without a collar, but there is always a risk of your cat getting lost and ending up in a shelter (or worse).
You should know that not all Bengal cat collars are made the same and that not all of them will work or be safe for your cat. In fact, you might end up spending money on collars that instead of increasing your cat’s safety can put her in danger of choking!
If letting your cat out alone sounds like too big of a risk you should consider taking her for a walk using the best harness and the best leash for Bengal cats.
In this article, we’ll list the five best Bengal cat collars that will keep your feline looking fabulous inside the house and safe while she is outside!
5 Best Collars For Bengal Cats – Reviewed & Ranked
Below, you will find in-depth reviews of the five best Bengal cat collars available on the market. We’ve included the pros, cons, and key features of each collar to help you decide which one is the best for your Bengal cat.
1. Pipidog Breakaway Cat Collar – Best Overall
The Pipidog Breakaway Cat Collar comes in 22 different colors and features a cute bow tie and a bell that will help you locate your Bengal cat at all times.
- Breakaway buckle
- Stainless steel D-ring
Made from high-quality, soft and durable cotton material, this collar has a quick-release safety clip that will come undone, thus preventing choking. The size can be adjusted from 6.8’’ to 10.8’’ so you will easily find a custom fit for your Bengal cat.
- Comes with a removable bow tie
- Safety bell helps you locate your cat any time
- Stainless D-ring allows you to attach an ID tag
- Quick-release buckle prevents choking
- A few owners reported that the clasp broke within a few days, so there could be some lingering concerns with regards to durability.
Overall, the comfortable and stylish Pipidog Breakaway Cat Collar is a great option for your Bengal cat and will come undone if your kitty gets snagged on anything.
2. PetSoKoo Bowtie Cat Collar – Runner Up
The PetSoKoo Bowtie Cat Collar comes in two sizes, three different colors, and will make your Bengal cat look great while keeping her safe.
- Bell and fishbone charm
- Safety buckle
Made from sturdy cotton, this durable and lightweight collar is completely hypoallergenic and has an adjustable neck size of 8’’ to 12’’. This cute looking collar comes with a quick-release buckle that will prevent choking and fashionable bowknot and fishbone charm.
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Safety buckle will come undone if your cat gets caught on anything
- Adjustable neck size offers a custom fit
- Jingle bell makes locating your cat easier
- A few owners reported that their cats lost the bell and the charm
Overall, the PetSoKoo Bowtie Cat Collar is a safe and comfortable collar for Bengal cats and you can easily adjust the size for a custom fit.
3. Bemix Pets Reflective Cat Collar – Best Budget Collar For Bengal Cats
The Bemix Pets Reflective Cat Collar comes in a pack of six and is a great option if you’re on a tight budget or if your Bengal cat tends to lose her collars easily.
- Six different colors
Made from durable nylon, these collars have an adjustable neck circumference of 7’’ to 11” which will fit most adult Bengal cats. The quick-release system ensures your cat’s safety, and you won’t have trouble locating your kitty since the collar is reflective and comes with a bell.
- Comes in a pack of six collars
- Fully adjustable for a custom fit
- Breakaway buckle increases safety
- Made from durable nylon material
- Some owners noted that the breakaway system isn’t strong enough and that the collar keeps falling off
Overall, the Bemix Pets Reflective Cat Collar comes in a pack of six collars and is an excellent option if you’re on a tight budget.
4. Vcalabashor Custom Cat Collar – Best Personalized Cat Collar
Made from high-quality webbing, the Vcalabashor Custom Cat Collar comes in 13 different cute prints and has a stainless steel ID tag.
- Removable ringing bell
- ID tag
Featuring a lightweight and comfortable design, this collar can be adjusted from 7” to 10” for a custom and comfortable fit. The stainless steel ID tag allows you to list your info, thus increasing your cat’s safety if she ever gets lost.
- Removable bell helps you locate your cat easily
- Quick-release buckle increases your cat’s safety
- Made from high-quality and durable material
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear
- A few owners noted that their cats lost the ID plate
Overall, the Vcalabashor Custom Cat Collar is an adjustable and lightweight collar that will make your cat easily identified if she gets lost while roaming outside.
5. CHUKCHI Adjustable Cat Collar – Best Stylish Cat Collar
The CHUKCHI Adjustable Cat Collar is an excellent choice if you are looking for a stylish and fashionable accessory for your Bengal cat.
- Adjustable length
- Ring bell
- Four colors
Made of soft velvet material with diamond rhinestones, this adjustable collar will make your Bengal cat look and feel like royalty.
The size can be adjusted from 8’’ to 10’’ and the collar is equipped with a safety elastic belt and a bell ring.
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Four different colors with cute rhinestone details
- The bell will make your cat easy to locate
- Safety elastic belt prevents choking
- A few owners reported that the diamond crystals fell off after some time
Overall, the CHUKCHI Adjustable Cat Collar is a comfortable and stylish collar that will make your cat look like royalty every minute of every day.
In Summary – What Is The Best Bengal Cat Collar?
The highly energetic and active Bengal cats can’t just wear any collar! Some models don’t have necessary safety features and can, in the worst-case scenario, end up choking your cat.
While any of the five collars reviewed above are safe and may work for your cat, the Pipidog Breakaway Cat Collar is by far the best collar for Bengal cats.
However, if you are on a tight budget, you might find that the Bemix Pets Reflective Cat Collar is a better choice for you. And if you’re looking for something in between, the PetSoKoo Bowtie Cat Collar will keep your Bengal cat safe and looking great at the same time.
In the end, whichever you choose, you can rest assured that your Bengal cat will look great and stay safe while wearing her new collar.