Drinking enough water daily and staying hydrated is important for your Bengal cat’s overall health and well-being. However, while Bengal cats like water more than other felines, getting them to actually drink some can seem like an impossible feat!
The only way you can keep your kitty hydrated and prevent serious urinary problems is to invest in the best cat fountain for Bengal cats.
Quick Links To The Best Cat Fountains For Bengal Cats
The biggest problem here, except getting your cat to drink enough water, is finding a high-quality fountain that will keep the water clean without being too noisy to scare your cat away.
Keep in mind that not all water fountains are made the same, and some may end up being a breeding ground to all sorts of nasty bacteria and mold.
To help you get the most for your money, we found the five best cat fountains for Bengal cats that will encourage your kitty to drink water and stay hydrated!
Let’s take a look, shall we?
Best Cat Fountain For Bengal Cats Reviewed
Below, you will find in-depth reviews of the five best cat water fountains for Bengal cats. We’ve included the pros, cons, and key features of each model to help you decide which one is perfect for your feline.
1. PETKIT Eversweet 3 Cat Water Fountain – Best Overall
The PETKIT Eversweet 3 Cat Water Fountain is a battery-operated automatic water dispenser that will keep your Bengal cat hydrated even when you’re not at home.
- 46 oz. capacity
- Stainless steel water bowl
- Activated carbon filter
Featuring a special design that encourages cats to drink more water, the Eversweet 3 water fountain is made from durable, safe, and long-lasting materials. The high-performance circulation system prevents bacterial buildup, keeping the water clean and fresh at all times.
- Reduced noise levels
- Triple filtration system keeps the water clean
- Pump shuts off automatically
- Dual working modes
- A few owners noted that their cats didn’t want to use this fountain
Overall, the sleek and quiet PETKIT Eversweet 3 Cat Water Fountain is a great choice for Bengal cats and will ensure that your feline always has fresh and clean drinking water.
2. PetSafe Drinkwell Multi-Tier Cat Water Fountain – Runner Up
The PetSafe Drinkwell Multi-Tier Cat Water Fountain features a free-fall design that encourages cats to drink more water and stay hydrated.
- 100 oz. capacity
- Replaceable carbon filter
- Dishwasher safe
Made from BPA-free plastic, this two-tier water fountain offers two drinking areas, with the upper one being suitable for senior and arthritic Bengal cats. The carbon filter keeps the water clean and fresh by removing bad tastes and odors.
- Designed to encourage cats to stay hydrated
- Low voltage pump ensures quiet operation
- Provides several drinking areas
- Quiet and doesn’t splash water outside the bowl
- A few owners reported that their fountains leaked water
Overall, the quiet and easy to clean PetSafe Drinkwell Multi-Tier Cat Water Fountain is a great option for Bengal cats, especially seniors with mobility problems.
3. Catit Cat Water Fountain – Best Budget Option
The affordable Catit Cat Water Fountain comes in two colors – blue and green – and has a cute flower design that encourages cats to drink water regularly.
We reckon this is one of the coolest looking water fountains for Bengal cats!
- 100 oz. capacity
- Triple action filter
- Three water flow settings
Made of BPA-free materials, this water fountain has an ergonomic design that makes it easy to use even if you have an older cat with mobility problems. It has three different water flow settings to encourage picky drinkers to stay hydrated.
- Dual-action water softening filter keeps the water fresh and clean
- Energy-efficient and quiet pump
- Offers gentle water flow to entice cats to drink more
- Easy to disassemble and hand clean
- Filters need to be replaced every two weeks which adds to the overall cost
Overall, the Catit Cat Water Fountain is a cute-looking and quite water fountain, and a great option for Bengal cats if you’re on a tight budget.
4. Pioneer Pet Raindrop Fountain – Best Stainless Steel Cat Fountain For Bengal Cats
The Pioneer Pet Raindrop Fountain features a sleek stainless steel design and is an excellent choice if you are looking for a high-end water fountain for your Bengal cat.
- Replaceable charcoal filter
- 60 oz. capacity
- 12V pump and transformer
Featuring two-piece stainless steel construction and modern raindrop shape, this water fountain is easy to clean, prevents bacterial buildup, and will supply your Bengal cat with fresh water. The charcoal filter keeps the water clean and the pump is quiet and approved for underwater use.
- Easy to assemble and clean
- Stainless steel design prevents bacterial buildup and infections
- Uses filter replacements for a continuous supply of fresh water
- Sleek design goes with any home décor
- A few owners noted that filters are hard to replace
Overall, the Pioneer Pet Raindrop Fountain is a great option if you’re looking for an easy to clean stainless steel water fountain for your Bengal cat.
5. PetSafe Drinkwell Pagoda Cat Water Fountain – Best Ceramic Cat Fountain For Bengal Cats
The PetSafe Drinkwell Pagoda Cat Water Fountain is available in three different colors and features a ceramic design that will look great in your home.
- 70 oz. capacity
- Carbon water filter
- Top shelf dishwasher safe
The more hygienic ceramic design and dual free-falling streams make this fountain extremely appealing to fastidious Bengal cats.
The upper and lower bowl levels offer two drinking areas that are suitable for felines of all ages including senior Bengal cats with arthritis or mobility issues.
- Replaceable carbon filter removes odors and tastes from the water
- Dishwasher safe and easy to clean
- Designed to encourage cats to drink more water
- Constant water circulation prevents bacterial growth
- A few owners noted that this fountain is high maintenance and needs to be cleaned often
Overall, the PetSafe Drinkwell Pagoda Cat Water Fountain is a great option if you’re looking for an elegant ceramic water fountain that will encourage your Bengal cat to stay hydrated.
In Summary – What Is The Best Cat Water Fountain For Bengal Cats?
Although Bengal cats like to play and some even swim in the water, you have probably noticed that your feline isn’t a big fan of drinking water from the bowl. Truth be told, most cats don’t get enough water daily, but you can encourage your Bengal cat to drink more and stay hydrated by investing in a water fountain.
While any of the five water fountains reviewed above will keep your cat hydrated, the PETKIT Eversweet 3 Cat Water Fountain is the best cat fountain for Bengal cats.
However, if you’re on a tight budget, the affordable Catit Cat Water Fountain is a better option for you. And if you’re looking for something in between, you’ll find that the PetSafe Drinkwell Multi-Tier Cat Water Fountain ticks all of your boxes.
In the end, whichever you choose, you can rest assured that your Bengal cat will drink more water and stay hydrated even when you aren’t at home.