Highly energetic and agile, your Bengal cat needs more exercise compared to other felines, especially if she is an indoor-only cat. To keep such an active cat exercised and entertained, all day long, is impossible without the best cat tree for Bengal cats.
Quick Links To Best Cat Trees For Bengal Cats
Click below to jump to the relevant section of the guide!
With the right cat tree, it will be easy to stop your Bengal cat from scratching the furniture, chewing wires, or climbing curtains!
However, finding a cat tree that won’t wobble under your cat’s weight will be able to sustain her energetic bursts, is a different story.
As always, your cat’s safety is paramount and should be your number one concern when shopping for a cat tree. While there is a great number of cool-looking cat trees on the market, not all of them will work for your Bengal cat, and you shouldn’t settle for just anything.
To help you find the right one, we have tested and tried many cat trees and have found the five best cat trees for Bengal cats. Let’s take a look, shall we?
Best Cat Tree For Bengal Cats Reviewed
Whether you are looking for a cat tree to keep your Bengal cat exercised and entertained, or to stop her from chewing wires or destroying your home, we got you covered! Below, you will find in-depth reviews of the five best cat trees that your Bengal cat will love to climb.
1. FEANDREA Multi-Level Cat Tree – Best Overall
The tall, sturdy, and stable FEANDREA Multi-Level Cat Tree is the best tree you can get if you own a Bengal cat and your kitty will love to use it.
- 67 inches tall (shorter version also available)
- Two condos
- Three perches
Constructed from certified natural particle boards and strengthened with battens for extra stability, this sturdy cat tree is stable enough and won’t topple no matter how energetic your cat is. Multiple perches, two condos, and sisal rope covered posts will encourage your cat to jump, climb, and scratch, thus keeping her exercised and entertained.
- Sturdy and strong base prevents wobbling
- Multiple perches serve for jumping and napping
- Sisal covered posts encourage scratching
- Tall enough to satisfy your Bengal cat’s climbing needs
- A few owners reported that their cats managed to tear the upholstery fabric
Overall, the stable and spacious FEANDREA Multi-Level Cat Tree has everything every Bengal cat needs to stay active and entertained inside the house.
2. Go Pet Club Cat Tree – Runner Up
The Go Pet Club Cat Tree comes in three different colors and is tall, sturdy, and spacious enough to serve as jumping, climbing, and playing area for your Bengal cat.
- Measures 50” W x 26” L x 72” H
- Three perches
- Dangling toys
Made from wood and covered in faux fur material, this sturdy and tall cat tree also has scratching posts covered in sisal rope. It has three perches for napping and climbing, two condos, ladders, and dangling toys that will keep your cat entertained, active, and exercised.
- Sturdy and made from wood
- Sisal covered post encourages scratching
- Extra tall and supports climbing and jumping
- Can serve as a play, rest, and exercise area
- A few owners reported that they received damaged parts, which is frustrating to say the least!
Overall, the Go Pet Club Cat Tree is tall, big, and sturdy enough for an adult Bengal cat and can be used for jumping, climbing, playing, and napping.
3. Furhaven Pet Cat Tree Condo – Best Budget Cat Tree
The Furhaven Pet Cat Tree Condo is designed as an ultimate entertainment playground for cats and kittens and has some cool features your Bengal cat is going to love.
- Measures 19.7” W x 19.7” L x 69.3” H
- Dangling toys and IQ busy box
- Sisal wrapped posts
Created to meet all of your cat’s needs, this playground tower condo is a cat tree, scratching post, nap area, and entertainment center all in one. This cat tree is covered in soft faux fur material and has sisal-wrapped posts that will fulfill your cat’s instinctual need to scratch.
- Multiple levels and perches encourage jumping and climbing
- The sisal covered posts can be used for scratching
- Can be used as an entertainment center
- Fun and tall enough to keep cats exercised and active
- A few owners reported that this tree wobbles if not secured properly
Overall, the affordable Furhaven Pet Cat Tree Condo has everything your Bengal cat has ever dreamed of – several perches, condos, toys, and sisal covered posts for scratching.
4. AmazonBasic Multi-Level Cat Tree – Best Cat Tree Condo For Bengal Cats
The AmazonBasic Multi-Level Cat Tree comes in several different designs to meet yours and your cat’s unique needs. This dual condo model is constructed to be used as an exercise, play, and rest area.
- Jute fiber posts
- Measures 27.56” x 23.62” x 65.35”
- Dangling toys
Constructed with sturdy chipboard and plush fabric, this cat tree features an interactive play design. Your Bengal cat will have a great time climbing and jumping from one level to the next and she can take a nap in one of the two condos when she gets tired of playing.
- Fulfils a cat’s instinctual need for scratching
- Can be used for playing, resting, and climbing
- Sturdy and made from durable materials
- Allows your cat to jump, climb, and stay active
- A few owners didn’t receive screws and bolts necessary for assembly
Overall, the AmazonBasic Multi-Level Cat Tree is a great choice and will give your Bengal cat a chance to play, climb, scratch and relax in one area.
5. Armarkat Cat Tree Furniture Condo – Best Tall Cat Tree For Bengal Cats
The Armerkat Cat Tree Furniture Condo is designed to be used for climbing, scratching, exercising, and relaxing. This neutrally colored cat tree is available in several different designs that are more appropriate if you live in a small apartment.
- Measures 22” W x 50” L x 72” H
- Instruction manual and tools
- Visually appealing
Made from pressed wood and covered in faux fur, this durable cat tree is sturdy enough and safe to be used by even the most energetic Bengal cats. The sisal covered posts will fulfill your cat’s scratching needs and there are two perches, a condo, and several platforms for jumping and climbing.
- Made to be stable and sturdy
- Has dangling toys and a rope for playing
- Encourages cats to jump, climb, and explore
- Has a condo and hammock for rest and relaxation
- Some owners didn’t receive all bolts and screws necessary for assembly
Overall, the Armerkat Cat Tree Furniture Condo is a great option if you’re looking for a sturdy and spacious cat tree that will keep your Bengal cat entertained and exercised.
In Summary – What Is The Best Cat Tree For Bengal Cats?
Highly energetic, agile, and active Bengal cats are huge fans of climbing, and will without adequate climbing surfaces end up exploring the tops of your wardrobes and kitchen cabinets. A tall and sturdy cat tree will allow your Bengal cat to jump, climb, play, and do all those fun things every cat likes doing.
While all cat trees listed above can give your Bengal cat a chance to explore and stay active, the FEANDREA Multi-Level Cat Tree is the overall best.
However, if you’re on a tight budget, the Furhaven Pet Cat Tree Condo is a better choice for you. And if you’re interested in something in between, look no further than the Go Pet Club Cat Tree.
In the end, whichever you choose, you can rest assured that your Bengal cat will have a great time climbing and exploring her new cat tree!