If you have a Bengal cat, you probably know how hard it is to keep them exercised and stop them from climbing furniture or curtains. Luckily, with the best catnip toys for Bengal cats, you can help your cat to stay active while having fun.
Quick Links To The Best Catnip Toys For Bengal Cats
Click on the link below to jump to the relevant section of the review.
Without the physical and mental stimulation catnip toys offer, your Bengal cat will most likely tear your entire home and shred your furniture.
However, besides the fact that not all cats react to catnip, the main problem here is that not all catnip toys are created the same.
In fact, you may end up spending money on a toy that will fall apart after the first play session or do nothing for your cat.
In this article, we’ll review the five best catnip toys for Bengal cats that will get your feline into a playing frenzy.
Best Catnip Toys For Bengal Cats Reviewed
Below, you will find in-depth reviews of our five favorite catnip toys for Bengal cats. We’ve included pros, cons, and key features of each toy to help you decide which one is the best for your cat.
1. Kitty Stick Catnip Cat Toy – Best Overall
Designed as a long, plush catnip-filled pillow, the Kitty Stick Catnip Cat Toy is ideal for cats who like to play rough and kick, grab, and lick their toys.
- Organic catnip
- Pack of four sticks
This catnip filled stick will last a long time and is large enough for adult Bengal cats to grip and kick. And with four sticks in a pack, your cat will have hours of catnip induced fun.
- Enticing colors and patterns
- Catnip smell lasts a long time
- Ideal size for larger adult cats
- Made to withstand rough play
- Not machine washable
Overall, the Kitty Stick Catnip Cat Toy comes in a pack of four and is our pick of the best catnip toys for Bengal cats.
2. YEOWWW Organic Catnip Cat Toy Banana – Runner Up
The YEOWWW Organic Catnip Cat Toy Banana is a great option for Bengal cats who like to grip, kick, and roll with their catnip toys.
- 100% organic catnip leaves
- Pack of three
- Stuffed with catnip
Unlike many other catnip cat toys, these bananas are completely stuffed only with organic catnip leaves and flowers. This makes this toy super potent and irresistible to cats who can’t get enough playing with it.
- Ideal for gripping, kicking, and rolling
- More potent and long-lasting
- Made from durable materials
- Can be chewed and licked
- A few owners reported that their cats ripped this toy
Overall, the YEOWWW Organic Catnip Cat Toy Banana is an excellent option if you’re looking for a potent and durable catnip toy.
3. Hartz Just For Cats Catnip Toy – Best Budget
If you’re on a tight budget, but want to put your Bengal cat into catnip frenzy, look no further than the Hartz Just For Cats Catnip Toy.
- Pack of 12 toys
- Filled with catnip
- Stimulates predatory play
- Shaped like miniature mice, these catnip toys are designed to encourage your cat to stalk, chase, and hunt. Designed to be lightweight and easy to carry, these mice toys will hone your Bengal cat’s natural hunting instincts.
- Filled with catnip for long-lasting play
- Affordable pack of 12 toys
- Encourage cats to play
- Ideal for cats of all ages
- Don’t make noise which may be a turn off for some cats
Overall, the Hartz Just For Cats Catnip Toy is an inexpensive and durable catnip toy that will keep your Bengal cat occupied for a long time.
4. KONG Refillable Catnip Cat Toy – Best Mouse Catnip Toy
If you don’t want to throw away your cat’s favorite toy just because it doesn’t smell like catnip anymore, you should buy the KONG Refillable Catnip Cat Toy.
- Machine washable
- Comes with two pouches
- Can be refilled as needed
The greatest thing about this mouse toy is that you can take out the pouch and add new catnip whenever the old one loses its potency. This way your cat will get a chance to keep playing with her favorite catnip toy and won’t feel the urge to destroy your house.
- Comes in several animal shapes
- Machine washable once the pouch is removed
- Encourages cats to play and have fun
- Durable and made to last
- Can tear from constant chewing
Overall, the KONG Refillable Catnip Cat Toy is a great option and will keep your Bengal cat occupied for hours on end.
5. Youngever Catnip Fish Cat Toys – Best Refillable Catnip Toy
The Youngever Catnip Fish Cat Toys are designed to encourage your Bengal cat to play and have fun, and even come with free catnip for a refill.
- Five fish toys
- Two mouse toys
- Filled with catnip
Made from high-quality plush fabric, this pack contains five fish toys that can be refilled with catnip and two furry mouse toys. All toys are easy to carry, bite, or grip and will encourage your cat to play and practice her hunting skills.
- Seven toys in the pack
- Can be refilled with catnip as needed
- Ideal for playing, carrying and biting
- Made from durable materials
- A few owners noted that these toys have a very small amount of catnip in them
Overall, the Youngever Catnip Fish Cat Toys will keep your cat entertained and crazy about catnip.
Features To Look For In The Best Catnip Toys
Not all catnip toys for cats are made the same, and the best ones should have a few important features. Here is a list of things you should look for:
Durable: Catnip toys should be able to withstand rough play, including kicking, licking, biting, and scratching.
Washable: Depending on your cat’s style of play, a toy can get dirty in no time. If your cat tends to leave her toys in a litter box look for ones that are machine washable.
Catnip Quality: While all catnip toys use catnip, some may not be strong enough to entice your cat. To prevent this from happening, look for toys that are filled with high-quality catnip.
In Summary – What Are The Best Catnip Toys For Bengal Cats
Catnip toys are a great way to keep your Bengal cat exercised and will also prevent her from playing with inappropriate things, like your furniture or curtains. Most cats are attracted to the smell of catnip and this is a great way to activate your cat’s senses and let her have some fun.
While any of the five toys reviewed above may work great for your cat, the Kitty Stick Catnip Cat Toy is by far the best catnip toy for Bengal cats.
However, the Hartz Just For Cats Catnip Toy is a great alternative if you’re on a tight budget. And if you’re looking for something in between, the YEOWWW Organic Catnip Cat Toy Banana is an excellent choice.
Don’t forget to read our guide to the best toys for Bengals (not just catnip, but any kind) to help keep your kitty entertained.