While this website is primarily focused on information about Bengal cats, I get a lot of requests for info about other cat breeds as well, such as the Turkish Van cat.
On this page you’ll learn how much the Turkish Van cat weighs.
For the Turkish Van cat weight, I’ve provided the data in both imperial and metric measurement, with a typical minimum, maximum, and average weight.
Turkish Van Cat Weight (KG/Metric)
- Turkish Van cat minimum weight – 4.54 kg
- Turkish Van cat maximum weight – 8.16 kg
- Turkish Van cat average weight – 6.35 kg
Turkish Van Cat Weight (LBS/Imperial)
- Turkish Van cat minimum weight – 10 lbs
- Turkish Van cat maximum weight – 18 lbs
- Turkish Van cat average weight – 14 lbs
Notes About Turkish Van Cat Weight
- Individual cats may fall outside of the minimum/maximum ranges
- If you are concerned about the health of your cat, consult a veterinary professional